Thursday, June 17, 2010

Will the John Frieda stuff make my hair a little darker?

By stuff I mean Chestnut to Espresso Shampoo, Conditioner and Glaze. Will it make course (I'm black and white) medium brown hair richer and shinier?



Thanks.



Will the John Frieda stuff make my hair a little darker?

It will make it richer or shinier yes. But any good conditioner should do that. I have used more shampoos/conditioners than any stylist I know, and of course I have tried this one.



I found that I didn't notice one bit of difference when using the Chestnut to Espresso shampoo/conditioner regarding the color.



If you like the shampoo or conditioner, then it is fine, but don't buy it expecting it to change the color cause it just doesn't.



If you want to change the color of your hair very slightly I would recommend Nice n Easy Glaze. The glaze has a tint of color to it that is just added over top of your natural color. It is less conspicuous than 28-day semi permanents.



I could recommend to you other options as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate