Sunday, June 20, 2010

I have a question for hair dying. anyone?

i want to get strips of bleach blonde highlights but my hair has shades of orange in it so before getting highlights i want to dye my hair like medium brown first because i dont think orange hair and highlights look good together. the problem is i heard if u dye your hair a dark color the highlights will come out orange. what do you think?



I have a question for hair dying. anyone?

Sister Girl!!!!! I'm a hairdresser for the past 9 years. Here is my best advise to give u. Talk to a professional b-4 u do ANYTHING yourself at home!!! Most places will offer free consultations and no REAL professional can give good advise without seeing what we're working with. Ask how much it would cost and what kind of upkeep it would entail. I can HONESTLY tell u that it will probably be cheaper in the long run 2 have it done the RIGHT way. People don't realize that doing hair is such an art and can be very complicated. If you don't want 2 spend alot of $, try finding a beauty school near u. It's always really cheap going that route and they will know more than u do. They also will have the right tools necessary 2 fix it if u don't like how it turns out. Good luck and I hope u take my advise- u can't regret at "least" checking into it- Bye Hon!



I have a question for hair dying. anyone?

It depends on how dark you make it and how long you keep the bleach in. If you need to wait, wait, because if you push your hair past the point of fixing you will regret it.



I have a question for hair dying. anyone?

strip it first then dye and bleach or whatever but ONLY STRIP IT FIRST IF your hair is @ least pretty healthy now otherwise it could become brittle or fall out...eeek. trust me personal experience!!



I have a question for hair dying. anyone?

there is a certian amount of perioxcide that is need to open the shafts of your hair...and yes..dark hair will look orange...better save a little more and get it done perfessionally...trust me i went from brown to blond(orange) to blonder(straw look) back to black(green) because all the dying...just get it done...



I have a question for hair dying. anyone?

it didnt with mine i died mine a dark brown then three days later i out a copper color in and it turned out fine



I have a question for hair dying. anyone?

If you go to a professional salon.. most of the girls should have their journeyman's. This means they will be able to do color corrections and fix the orange hair to make it the light brown color you want, as well as add the blond highlights. It shouldn't be too hard!! I don't exactly know what kind of orange your hair is, and I don't know what last color product brand you used but I Highly recommend that you tell your hair stylist because she'll need to know. It will affect the final product of your desired hair color! Box dyes are Really bad for your hair and they often react with professional product.. try to stay away from them! :S Good luck!



I have a question for hair dying. anyone?

You could try doing the highlights first and put in a good amount of contrast, then put on the brown shade you want, which will tone down the highlights a bit, and all your hair will have the same shade of brown plus the highlights. But do be careful with several coloring jobs at once because it is hard on your hair and the highlights especially will be susceptible to damage.



I have a question for hair dying. anyone?

there is a product at sally's called red out. the red is causing your hair to be orange like a mix of red and blond red+yellow= orange. you can also use a dye with a blue base which will counteract the reds



it is true tint won't lift tint. you may need to double bleach or strip all the color and add color which may cause all of your hair to fall out. i do not recommend that at all.



I have a question for hair dying. anyone?

personally i think dying my hair will ruin it to try lemon juice, though i don't know if it will work with out any sun so right now might not be the best time to do that..... i just like natural colors in hair...



I have a question for hair dying. anyone?

I'm not sure about that but you should go to a hair salon then make them blow dry it



I have a question for hair dying. anyone?

Use Clairol medium brown hair color and then wait a week and then do the paint on frostkitnad only let the frosting sit on your hair for 20 minutes it will turn out fine. I've been doing it for about 5 years.



I have a question for hair dying. anyone?

Trust me! Get it done professionally! Don't have the hair stripped because it is very damaging to your hair! Spend the major bucks if you want highlights in your hair in order to have the natural effect. If you do the highlights on your own, they will look like a child drew them in with a yellow magic marker. Yikes!



I have a question for hair dying. anyone?

I've seen it done before, and in that case- it did not do that, but i'm not sure if it depends on your hair type or something like that though...



I have a question for hair dying. anyone?

go to a salon or a beauty college.



I have a question for hair dying. anyone?

I think you should go to a salon and get it done professionally but make sure you ask around first some salons don't know what their doing and they might do more damage then good. you might have to pay a little extra but it's worth it:)



I have a question for hair dying. anyone?

First advice, go to a salon and get it professionally done, they know what they are doing.



If the highlights turn out orange there is a blue shampoo that can take the orange right out.



I have a question for hair dying. anyone?

not if you bleach it out and tone it down,, always tone your hair back down to close the shaft



I have a question for hair dying. anyone?

I would go to a hair salon and i have them do your hair so that it comes out the way you want it to look and while they are doing your hair ask question on how to do it at home so the next time you can do it at home



I have a question for hair dying. anyone?

First off If u have orange in your hiar you should wait until those fade out cause if u do eveything you talked about at once you would screw up ur hair no matter how good the salon



I have a question for hair dying. anyone?

better see a professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate