Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair dyee :S please answer !?

I just dyed my hair a medium brown (loreal, french roast) and i noticed it made my roots orange literally. so i am going to use the rest of the hair dye to re dye the roots . is this ok ?



Hair dyee :S please answer !?

OMG,,, do yourself a favor and either get a plain brown hair dye OR just go to the hairdresser and get them to do it for you. I had such a bad experience last year with a similar hair color and ended up trying to do it myself ~ REALLy Bad IDEA!



Think about it ~ If it made your roots red the first time its not going to get better by dyeing it again it can only get worse (and darker) the next time... Trust me!



Hair dyee :S please answer !?

I don't know if I'd do that. If it turned your roots orange the first time, why would it work the second time? Maybe it'll make your roots even more orange. There should be a toll-free number in the directions or on the box you can call for questions and tips. I would call that number and ask them what they suggest before re-dyeing. You can really damage your hair with hair color if you aren't careful.



Hair dyee :S please answer !?

I would throw the rest of the color away and go to a beauty supply and get a color with a blue base to it to cancel the orange.



Hair dyee :S please answer !?

no you should use a regular brown, when you use other colors besides the basics it turns your hair orange,



dye it regukar brown and it will look good, no orange

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate