Sunday, June 20, 2010

HELP - I have put a blonde dye in my brown hair and now its orange / copper colour!!!!?

I have medium brown hair and I put a nice n easy light blonde in it yesterday. It has turned copperyorange. Does anyone know what I should do. I will go back to my brown colour or go blonde. Please help!



HELP - I have put a blonde dye in my brown hair and now its orange / copper colour!!!!?

If you don't want to go to the salon. Then make sure to use an Ash Brown I wouldn't try for Blond at home EVER, it's a process that takes several steps, home color is for 2-3 shade difference only. Now, use th ASH brown because that will take the brassy (coppery) tones out of your hair. Use a color a shade darker than you would normally use, because of the lightness of your hair it will not turn out the same shade of brown I'd suggest an Ash Med Brown. Keep an eye on the color, watch the color change, if you think it's getting too dark wash it out immediately, then shampoo that will remove some of the color.



Remember: home colors are for 2 - 3 shades difference only, anything more dramatic needs to be done by a professional. Try the cosmetology schools in your area for a discount, they are in their final year, and are well supervised. Plus, they have training.



Good Luck!



HELP - I have put a blonde dye in my brown hair and now its orange / copper colour!!!!?

you should get it professionally done ... that's what you should do!



HELP - I have put a blonde dye in my brown hair and now its orange / copper colour!!!!?

Put a reddy brown over it, it will cover the orange completely. Trust me it happened to me too. Just make sure you use a lot of conditioner because it may dry your hair out.



HELP - I have put a blonde dye in my brown hair and now its orange / copper colour!!!!?

YOU NEED TO SEE A PROFESSIONAL. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE MONEY FOR ONE, THEN BUY A DARK BROWN AND PUT THAT COLOR OVER IT. IT MIGHT COME OUT LOOKING BLACK AT FIRST BUT THE COLOR WILL FADE A LITTLE. IF YOU HAVE DARK HAIR, REGULAR STORE BOUGHT COLOR WILL NOT LIFT YOUR NATURAL COLOR TO A BLOND BECAUSE YOUR HAIR IS DARKER. IT'S HARD TO EXPLAIN, BUT ONCE YOU UNDERSTAND, THEN THE PROCESS IS EASY. GOOD LUCK :)



HELP - I have put a blonde dye in my brown hair and now its orange / copper colour!!!!?

When hair is dark you may need a higher lifting color. If you want to go lighter try applying the color one more time to lift it again or to bring it back to the same color mix a red and brown together.



Hair goes through different stages of color when being darkened or lightened.



From black it goes brown red orangish red golden yellow yellow light yellow then up to white blonde.



So obviously you did not lift it enough. Be sure to use the same company brand of hair color you used in the first place. Always look at the side of the box to see how light your hair will be and what color it will be when put on your color of hair. There are many other factors that affect what your hair color will turn to and those are only approximates. Your hair may be more resistant. The color may be old such that the peroxide lifting agent may not work as well. The chemicals may have been subjected to extremes of temperatures etc. Be careful when you add it again as it may lift fairly fast then be lighter than you want also if you try to bring it back down. Check periodically by removing a portion well with a towel like absorbent cloth and then reapply the color to that small portion. It will give you an idea at what stage it is at currently but not totally accurately like washing/rinsing it out will. Be very careful as you may end up with hair damage or breakage. Be sure to use shampoos and conditioners afterwards designed for colored or bleached hair to help retain the color and prevent further damage to the hair.



Long ago I did a tricolor frosting on my hair. I had my hair color then frosted it with black streaks a plum black color. Then I went back over it and frosted it a blonde color which was beautiful when done but when it grew out I could not match my roots to it so I decided after awhile to go back to a brownish red. The first application of brown gave me an orangish color which I thought might happen so then I added a golden yellow to my hair before I went to work as it looked very punk. This turned my hair a very nice over all reddish brown color which worked for me. So you either need to lighten a bit more or put back in the colors to go back. If you can afford a cosmetologist or can afford to go to a Cosmetology school to correct this make sure that person specializes in color because it takes knowledge along with talent to work with hair color and some hairdressers specialize in different parts of hair care such that some are poor with permanents, straighteners, color or cutting. Everyone has their better areas and some who do not practise or study it all lack great capability in other areas. Usually the manager of a school or salon can help correct such problems as they tend to be the best in their professions but not always.



HELP - I have put a blonde dye in my brown hair and now its orange / copper colour!!!!?

Yea that happened to me once besides mine was pumpkin Orange..it was terrible... I think you should go to a salon. Most likely, they will use a color restorer and then lighten it up for you.. I had to pay like 70 bucks. its pretty expensive but worth it. It you don't have the money , you have 2 options. Buy a highlighting kit and apply it like haircolor and basicly you will bleach your hair..leave it on for like 45 mins though. or you can try buying a dark color with no red tones and cover it up.. it will fade some over time but it will work...In the future...Look at colors on back...if it has a red tone to it..don't buy it..It will turn your hair red...NIce and easy is never nice and not so easy.. try loreals 2 in 1 kits.. they almost always turn out like they are suppose to..theyr are only like 15.00 at walmart most of the time. hope I helped...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate