Sunday, June 20, 2010

I am assisting in my sister-in-laws wedding with the guest book. Any hair suggestions?

I have medium-long hair, straight, and thin. I want something that looks natural and not too made up. It is also in the middle of summer so hot weather hair is best. Thanks



I am assisting in my sister-in-laws wedding with the guest book. Any hair suggestions?

wear it in a french twist.



I am assisting in my sister-in-laws wedding with the guest book. Any hair suggestions?

I would also go with a French Twist. A half French Twist is very pretty too.



I did a google search for you. Here is a page of French Twist styles with variations. The last one in the first row and the last one in the third row are the halfs.



http://images.google.com/images?hl=en%26amp;q=...



Claries, Icing, and even places like the Dollar Store, Family Dollar, and Wal-Mart have good hair accessories to do it with and they are cheap. I reccomend a glittery silver or black beak clip from Claires.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate