Sunday, June 20, 2010

Help.....my hair is out of control!?

Ok...I'm sooooooo sick of my hair. I'm tired of doing the regular ponytail or messy bun. Can anyone give me either good web sites to go to or tell me how to do something hot/great with my hair????!!!!! Oh yeah....my hair is medium length and I 'have' to have it up for work.



Help.....my hair is out of control!?

Hi,had a look at answer one I liked number 1 %26amp; 18 on the slide.Have you tried looking in mags or ask a hair dresser.Good Luck



Help.....my hair is out of control!?

http://beauty.ivillage.com/celebstyle/0,...



try looking aat these



Help.....my hair is out of control!?

I like to part my hair in the centre and put plaits in it or wear as two pigtails, if you accessorise well this looks great! also side ponytails are cool, with flowers in them look good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate