Thursday, June 17, 2010

I need something to do with my HAIR... im new on here!?

i have medium brown hair and i have a dance to go to tomorrow!!! im 13 years old! Help me!!!!!!!!!!!



I need something to do with my HAIR... im new on here!?

I suggest:



- Do a high bun with tendrils on the sides.



- Straighten it really nice and flat.



- Curl it, and give it volume.



- Do the thing where you have half of your hair lose and the other half in a pony tail.



- Do a pony tail but leave out bits of hair in the front and curl the pony tail into many little curls, and then curl the hair in the front too.



- Try not to do anything REALLY fancy if it's just a dance.



- Have your hair straight and then do a little braid from the middle to one of the sides of the line that divides the hair in 2.



Also, I'd like to give you some tips on going to the dance:



- Don't freak out when you're getting out of the house and think you forgot something then go back an look for it and then leave somehting else, because you might end up leaving your house keys inside, and getting locked out.



- Don't wear too much make-up. [Everything in moderation is good.]



- Try to be really chilled out when you get there.



- If you see the guy you like, be cool, calm and collected, and go his way to try to start a conversation.



- Don't hang out alone by the punch bowl. [If there's punch, I wouldn't drink it if I was you...it might be spiked...]



- Don't hang out a a lonley corner with your girl friends and start gossiping.



- Try to socialize with the other guys.



- If you have a date try to hang with him for as long as you can, and if he tries to get close to you and be nice, do the same, but don't be too clingy to him.



- Introduce him to your friends.



- Try not to do anything stupid they'll catch on tape or on camera. [ You'll regret it later on... Trust me on this one...]



- What happens at the dance, stays at the dance, and gets photoshopped too. Be careful with what you do.



- Don't say anything compromising that you'll regret later.



- HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!



I need something to do with my HAIR... im new on here!?

Check this website out:



http://beauty.about.com/od/promhairstyle...



Have fun at the dance!



I need something to do with my HAIR... im new on here!?

but it up in a really high ponytail thats put up all smooth but then the actual "tail" part of it is really messy. Unless the dance is really formal, then keep it down around ur shoulders and curl it.



I need something to do with my HAIR... im new on here!?

tie it up in a bun. welcome aboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate