Sunday, June 20, 2010

What is the best way for a girl to do her hair?

I have long medium brown hair. It is slightly wavy, but can be straight and even have bouncy curls without using heat! I don't have bangs and usually part it off to the side!



Ideas for causal use???????



What is the best way for a girl to do her hair?

Sounds like my hair. I'm a big fan of leaving hair natural.



STEPS



1.Shampoo with a product that will get rid of frizz or poof (Sunsilk Anti-Poof)



2. Use a hair glaze that fits your color (John Freida's Brilliant Brunette Brilliant Color Glaze)



3. Get out of the shower and brush out your hair and part it.



4. Add in a good healthy dose of a curl enhancing spray (John Freida's Dream Curls Curl Perfecting Spray) and scrunch.



5. Either let it airdry or use a blowdryer with a diffuser.



6. If you want add in some small extra spirals with curling iron.



Ta-da,



Amanda



What is the best way for a girl to do her hair?

make long bands, and straighten it with a conair hair iron straightener everyday, its a femenine sleek girl style, its chic, its a city style so try it, its popular and in since the early 2000's



What is the best way for a girl to do her hair?

I like to wear my hair down and add a head band. You can also pull it up to a pony-tail and a colorful bow. I love to stratighn my hair and pull half up on top of my head. You could also do this curly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate