Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair styles?

ok my hair is medium length it goes about 1 inch past my shoulders. it is straight and i dont really care for curling it? What should i do. Up do's are cool too



Hair styles?

I have pretty much the same hair type and I don't like curling it much either but I got side swept bangs to change my look a little but not too much and I have headbands, scarves, clips for a quick twisted updo, a straightener to curl the ends inwards or outwards on some days, barettes to put my hair half-up, ponytails, etc... All of these hairstyles take me about about 5 mins and 10 min tops :o) hope that helps.



Hair styles?

i would put it up in the bump. and use headbands also.



Hair styles?

okay what i would say is put a little bump on top then put i a ponytail(kinda like my avatar)i do it all the time it is cute



Hair styles?

You really should include your age as different lengths of hair are best for certain age groups. In todays world of gays and not gay I thing that long hair looks best on a woman. Notice how a great number of gay women like Helen have the shorter hair style, yeah like a guy well it nice to know who the ladies are and longer hair is in. at least in my mind. Put in up in various ways or let it just be long, pony tails, etc. You have the option with longer hair, shorter hair less options. Wear a hat and it can be short, you have all the options with longer hair.



Hair styles?

long bangs and a pony tail.



Hair styles?

My hair is about that length and these are a few of my favorite styles:



- Leave a few strands of hair falling around your eyes and put the rest up in a big clip.



- Take some hair from the front and bind it back with a little clip.



- Take the hair that falls across your face (or your bangs) and pin them straight back on top of your head with a little clip.



- Pigtails or braids look cute in short hair.



- Gather all your hair back into a side ponytail. Then gently pull a couple pieces of hair on each side from the front and put it behind your ear. This is really cute!



- Pull back your hair from the front and tie it back- half up/ half down.



- Try a messy bun. Pull all your hair back and take out a few strands from the bun until it is at the messyness you like. Then grab a few strands of hair from the front and tuck them behind your ear.



Have fun!



Hair styles?

Here are a few ideas



- you could put a cute headband in



-a messy pony tail and if you want a headband look especially great if you feel like curling



- i you have bangs pin them up



- french braid you hair



- put it in a pony with some sparkle and cute pins



hope this helps



Hair styles?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas - tips and tricks-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



Hair styles?

do it how it is on my avatar

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate