Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair Dye .. Help!!?

Its my b'day soon and i really want a good change, my hair is medium/dark brown. But i want to go a lighter brown.. like caramel maybe or something else, but im scared that iit will look funny in the end..



what are some nice coulours that i can dye my hair(brown tones)



Hair Dye .. Help!!?

i got my hair dyed caramel and maple mixed together it looks really nice



heres a tip:



dont buy hair dye from stores like Walgreen's if you want it to look good get it professionally done because the cheap products have metallics and other harmful things in them i dyed my hair with somthing from walgreens had to get a 400$ color correction and it just never turns out good.



oh and when i got the color correction the dye and the chemicals in the color correction product almost fryed my hair it got really hot and they had to wash it out. dont risk it



goodluck!



Hair Dye .. Help!!?

there is a hair dye called "live" and its made for dark hair...and its a really nice light brown colour.i would try that if you want to go lighter.sorry cant remember what its called.i will keep looking and get back to you xx



Hair Dye .. Help!!?

well if you are getting it done at the hairdressers then they will tell you if it will go a funny colour. My opinion is to go to the hairdressers to get it done don't use the bottle it is more likely to go wrong than at the hairdressers. I think the best colour to go is light brown it really depends on you complexion but go for it



good look x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate