Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair colours....?

wellzz i have black hair %26amp;%26amp; a medium tan skin ....



do you think that streaks on the top layer of my hair would look good?



%26amp;%26amp; what colour??



Other suggestions welcome !!!



Thanks =]



Hair colours....?

Yeah just make sure that they are really thin and not to warm ( red tones) go for more of a lighter brown. I promise you will like it much more!



Hair colours....?

well i have dark dark brown hair and im going to do blonde streaks. I know it may not be a cosmo sucess but it looks really good on people in my opionion



Hair colours....?

I have black hair and red streaks well ther auburn



I like it.. I get compliments all of the time!!



Hair colours....?

i think a shade of copper would be nice!



Hair colours....?

i think a green or red would look really cute!



Hair colours....?

WELL, THE COLOR BLACK IS HARD TO LIFT DEPENDING HOW LIGHT U WANT. I SUGGEST YOU GRAB THE STRANDS YOU WANT, USE 40 VOL. DEVELOPER W/BLEACH CHECK EVERY 10-15 MIN. DEPENDING HOW FAST YOUR LIFTS, GET IT TO THE ORANGE/YELLOW STAGE,RINSE. THE SHADE I SUGGEST IS TOFFE TONER MADE BY REDKEN SHADES EQ,DONT GO ANY LIGHTER IN HIGHLIGHTS SO IT DOESNT KLASH SINCE YOUR HAIR IS SO DARK, ITS A BEAUTIFUL CARAMEL TONE



Hair colours....?

a deep red colour is lovely with black hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate